Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well....

LoKi is a bit weird, he will go up and rest his head on your chest and start to growl and if you smile he only growls harder and wags his tail/butt because of the reaction he gets out of you.

we took the time then and trained him to nofhglj '
.l][\fsdggfkl erg hfsgeat m,

haha, Thats loki saying hi with his whole head in the keyboard.

anyways, So we trianed him to growl via verbal "growl" or via the peace symbol in a left direction.

I will post up a video in a bit, in the process of moving currently.

·
Registered
491 Posts
That's funny about Loki's head on the keyboard! Mine do that too, only they have occasionally caused me to lose something completely and it takes forever to get it back! Guess I need to get them their own laptop to play with!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TracyJo said:
You know that the growling is just his way to assert his dominance and attempt to control the world, don't cha???? It's caused by his brain growing faster and larger than his skull, be very careful, he could snap at any second now!!!! :)

is that what causes the tail to wag so hard and make him smile and act goofy and spin in circles to do it more. crazy evil dogs, heh.

new house tomorrow for him to sniff out, pics tocome!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Diesel helps both me and my partners PA type through out the day though he prefers to use his paws. Diesel tends to shove his head between or legs or into our lap to get a head massage, he either whines like a horse or gives off a low growl. Dobermans are crazy dogs…

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
when my people pet duchess...she will sometimes look at them straight in the eyes and then when they stop petting her she lets out this huge sigh/growl lol its silly hahaa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts