Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I GOT MY DOBERMAN TATTOO LAST NIGHT WHO'S NEXT!!!????:):boldblue:
Last night I went out with a group and we went to get tattoos! lol I already have a flower on the back of my shoulder blade...I didnt design it or anything and I knew that next time I wanted to. For my advanced Illustration class we had to make a logo for our work...so I designed this stylized dobe curled up based on a picture of duchess! So I desided it would make a great tattoo!!! so decided on that!
It was $100 Dollars...just in case you need to debate the price when you guys go get one! lol we will all have matching tattoos haha JK :)
This is the design I gave to the people...of course only one!! lol

the shading is suppose to lighten up...

the shading is suppose to lighten up...

;)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I posted my tattoo not long back but i just have to find time to get a brown dobe on my left arm,your's looks great,my sister had one put there and she said it hurt like hell so i am sticking to where i know i can stand the pain,on my upper arm :) (just call me brumchicken)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aww I didnt see your post! Im going to have to look threw your threads and posts by you Brum! Yeah...It hurts...but if you accept the pain its not bad.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol my teacher is going to be so estatic! lol
Brum I remember being shown your tattoo!!! for some reason I forgot about it or I must of thought it was someone else! silly me! Yes you should get a brown dobe on the other side!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Here's mine - although the picture was taken before it was totally done. I'm still not happy with the dogs heads, but hey, we'll get there

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Very cool LapDog, cool that you designed it yourself, it is pretty awesome. My daughter just got a tatoo in the same place, it is Kanji letters and angel wings, the Kanji words means "Child in Heaven". She got it right after she miscarried her first pregnancy. That was in January. She just found out she is pregnant again, we are excited. Will be my third grandchild.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
THanks guys! everyone thinks it fits my personality too :) LuvMyBruno, if you want me to ever design you one like that in that style I'll be more than Happy to:)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Lapdog you read my mind!!! I would love for you to design me a "head" shot!! I have been pondering another tattoo, a Dobe for my ankle but I couldnt find a style I liked until now!!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
You know, I have never really liked tatoos, but have been actually thinking about getting a Doberman tattoo. How's that for true love!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
CoAl-s-Mom said:
You know, I have never really liked tatoos, but have been actually thinking about getting a Doberman tattoo. How's that for true love!
I am the same way. Except I have been thinking about getting one of all three of my animals, just a small one with all their faces. I don't think I could ever go through with it though. :( Maybe a temp tattoo would work best for me. :) Lol.

·
Registered
953 Posts
LapDog said:
THanks guys! everyone thinks it fits my personality too :) LuvMyBruno, if you want me to ever design you one like that in that style I'll be more than Happy to:)
That would be AWESOME!! :D

I'll have to find a really great picture of Bruno. Something that shows who he is. That'd be so great.

I wanted to get another tattoo and this would be so perfect and meaningful to me :D

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sure ill start playing around with some designs :) of possible headshots peeweesmom
and yes! get some pics LMB I'd love to do it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts