·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. The doberman is not allowed in the house
2. Ok the doberman is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms
3. The doberman is allowed in all the rooms, but has to stay off the furniture
4. The doberman is only allowed on the old furniture
5. Fine, the doberman is allowed on all the furniture but not allowed to sleep with the humans in the bed.
6. All right the doberman is allowed in the bed, but only by invitation
7. The doberman can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers
8. The doberman can sleep under the covers every night
9. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the doberman!
10. In all cases of dispute...... the doberman rules!

·
Registered
953 Posts
haha that's Bruno for sure. I said he wasn't allowed on the couch when we got him. Oops, he own's them now. I said he wasn't allow in my bed. Well, he's a bigger bed hogger then my husband. I said he wasn't allowed under the blankets....dang my back is cold some nites LMAO. They're just too cute and cuddly to say no. Well for me anyway ;)

·
Registered
602 Posts
BackInBlack said:
They sure do sneak there way in dont they???

Oh, they are sneaky alright......

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad everyone liked it. :eek:) Its on a picture frame my mom hasl LOL

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
How cute.. I loved it! thank goodness though we do not let the dogs sleep with us!! 4 dogs and 2 cats on a waterbed... LOL that would last about 30 seconds!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I read that before. But everytime I read it I get a huge smile on my face!

Gracie sneaks onto the bed. Whens he thinks you are sleeping she will put one paw up then look at you to make sure your eyes are still closed. Then the next paw, then stop and look. Then one back leg, stop and look, then a small little hop. Then she will pause for a few seconds so she doesn't wake you up by moving around. Then she will go over and lay down right on your feet and wake you up on accident. Such a smart girl some times. :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Here is the brumwolf pack rules,we do exactly what our dobies tell us to do!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
Gracie sneaks onto the bed. Whens he thinks you are sleeping she will put one paw up then look at you to make sure your eyes are still closed. Then the next paw, then stop and look. Then one back leg, stop and look, then a small little hop. Then she will pause for a few seconds so she doesn't wake you up by moving around. Then she will go over and lay down right on your feet and wake you up on accident. Such a smart girl some times. :)
That is hilarious!!! These dogs are so smart sometimes it is scary :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
30 Posts
Luv_my_Bruno said:
haha that's Bruno for sure. I said he wasn't allowed on the couch when we got him. Oops, he own's them now. I said he wasn't allow in my bed. Well, he's a bigger bed hogger then my husband. I said he wasn't allowed under the blankets....dang my back is cold some nites LMAO. They're just too cute and cuddly to say no. Well for me anyway ;)

Oh my gosh Brunos mom!!!!!!! He is one GORGEOUS pup!!! I miss having a puppy!!! Its been 7 years since we've had a pup around,,, i keep telling my husband that we need a puppy for Nevada to play with because he keeps picking on Eva when she goes out. Eva has wobblers and shouldnt be too wild or have anything done to her neck, which is the FIRST place he lunges for, her poor neck.!! Im sick of yelling at him,,, its gotten to where they go out separate most times so she can at least take a pee in peace! LOL
sharen:eek2:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Luv_my_Bruno said:

LMB I LOVE the new photo of bruno - is that what he did when you told him he was going to school? when does he start? should be soon if I recall correctly.

I think thos 'rules' are genetically hard wired into our doberkids!
cc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts