Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ZuriBug
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there are any folks on here that run or work with doberman rescues, I volunteer at our local shelter here in SC. It is Saint Frances Animal Center in Georgetown SC. On occasion, they will get in a doberman and it'd be nice to give them a contact person or persons to be able to get the dobermans into Rescue. Right now they have one, a senior male. Poor fella, they brought him in because he was getting older....They estimate him to be 9y/o.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If there are any folks on here that run or work with doberman rescues, I volunteer at our local shelter here in SC. It is Saint Frances Animal Center in Georgetown SC. On occasion, they will get in a doberman and it'd be nice to give them a contact person or persons to be able to get the dobermans into Rescue. Right now they have one, a senior male. Poor fella, they brought him in because he was getting older....They estimate him to be 9y/o.

Just looking for an update on this male ...

·
Registered
6,607 Posts

·
ZuriBug
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hey there. We got him into a Rescue. Doberman Rescue of Atlanta. He is in a great home there, with a lady who likes to foster seniors. She’s had Dobermans before and also has horses. Her daughter is a Veterinarian and he has gained weight with her, he’s now 80#.
She keeps me updated regularly. Unfortunately he has started having seizures. They’re starting him on anticonvulsants and he is much better now.
Thanks for inquiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts