·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
MIA
we got Apollo thru DAR&E, but they only place in the MD, VA, DC, DEL area. I don't know where you are, but if you are local, they have some fine looking doberkids. we tried to get two, but they wouldn't let us. we gotta wait 6 months before we can adopt again.

cc

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Thanks! I am in Canada and have a close friend that does rescue as well we have a good rescue in WA that knows me as I do MinPin rescue... When the time is right, the right dog will come along.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Need info on rescue in WA state!!

Hi, realize this post is several months old, but-am hoping you will see this & respond. I just joined today, am needing a GOOD home for my son's Dobe.

I'll post the info on another thread,thanks for any help you can provide!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whidbey Island

Gretta lives in Coupeville, south end of Whidbey Island. She's 4+ yr old,black/tan. Ears cropped,tail docked-beautiful dog!!

His place is too small, she needs companionship of other dogs/kids even. Lots of energy & no outlet for it.

She's a special dog!

·
Premium Member
8,842 Posts
ObnoxiousDobermanDinger said:
Also, is it bad to change the names of rescued dogs? For instance, if you get a dog named Princess but would like her name to be Beetlejuice instead?
yes you can re-name a rescue. They will learn a new name. As for your previous post, rescues come in every color, every age, and from all kinds of situations. No two are alike. The one place they normally do not come from is a reputable breeder because a reputable breeder takes their dogs back so that rescue is not burdened with them.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts