Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a bit of fun indoors with Prime today since it's reeeeally cold out and I'm still sick. He is so goofy, makes me laugh...especially when he starts doing the push ups on his own. He just gets so excited about his little jobs.

P-6w-gq2OJY

·
Registered
625 Posts
hahaha!!! love it! it makes me laugh when they start doing that on their own. the other day i was in the kitchen near the treat jar - i grabbed something out - he looks at me ... sat, laid down, rolled over, sat up and tried to hi-five me ... i about died laughing. so then i had to think of something else to ask him to do!

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Prime is such a good boy! I loved doing doggy push ups with Niz until it came to bite me in the butt in agility. Since I'm not treating him constantly, Niz will start to do doggy push ups on the table instead of a continuous down. :(

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Prime is such a good boy! I loved doing doggy push ups with Niz until it came to bite me in the butt in agility. Since I'm not treating him constantly, Niz will start to do doggy push ups on the table instead of a continuous down. :(
ROFL..hilarious mental image.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts