Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Shelley and myself have had 3 rescued dobermans in the past.

We currently have 3 rescued dogs (non doberman) and would like to adopt a Doberman pup.

6 foot fenced yard. Puppy will "hit the jackpot" here and we are in the beginning stages of the search.

Location Delaware County PA

Will travel up to 5 hours.
thanks
Rick

·
Premium Member
8,364 Posts
I'd want to know a bit more about your family life before recommending breeders. Most breeders are going to want to know a lot of information before they would consider you for a puppy: Your dog experience, information about the current dogs, who is in the house (family ages), how long they are left alone, if you own or rent, your plans for a puppy.... etc..... I want to know this kind of information as well before recommending possible breeders.

·
Super Moderator
21,287 Posts
Hi,

Shelley and myself have had 3 rescued dobermans in the past.

We currently have 3 rescued dogs (non doberman) and would like to adopt a Doberman pup.

6 foot fenced yard. Puppy will "hit the jackpot" here and we are in the beginning stages of the search.

Location Delaware County PA

Will travel up to 5 hours.
thanks
Rick
I sent you a private message
Olivia Marley -just a warning, it's prohibited to sell puppies on this forum, so if you are privately messaging to sell puppies, this is a moderator warning to stop. Please be aware, Rick, that you should use extremely caution when someone messages you privately. The forum DOES allow active breeders to publicly post litters that meet our standards, so anyone only messaging privately is pretty suspect; they should be proud to post their litter or recommendation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts