Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Doberman Pinscher Health Foundation is holding our first calendar contest on our Facebook page!
We have narrowed our submissions down to monthly finalists and need your help making the final decision on what this calendar will look like!

Please go to our Facebook page and like your favorite photograph per month to vote

The Doberman Pinscher Health Foundation is a 501.(c).(3) organization. Our mission is to fund research into the genetic diseases that plague the Doberman Pinscher. We are currently soliciting applicants for our 2020 grant process.

To find out more about us and what we do, please visit our website: Dobermanhealth.org

Thanks!

Sue Lynch
DPHF President

·
Big Lil pup
6,164 Posts

Hi stardust... And welcome From the Pacific NW. I assume that if you are associated with The DPHF that you must be from my neck of the woods.

To Fellow DT Folks: As many of you remember, this is the Foundation that we, as a group, donated to in the name of dobebug's Toad upon his passing

"In loving memory of: Ch Foxfire's Gold Toed Monster BN CD RE OA AXJ NF CGC CGCA ROM BFL-1 LC-14"

If you check out their website, click on "Memorials" and scroll down near the bottom. You can't miss him . Toady is the only fawn in the group.

This is a worthwhile group and IMO deserve your support.

John Lichtwardt
Portland OR

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!
I want to thank everyone who donated in memory of Toad. I am from Western Washington and I did know Toad. He was a great dog and I enjoyed watching him run in agility.

However, you may be surprised to hear that the DPHF has Board Members from all across North America. We have Officers and Directors as far south as Southern California, as far north as Canada, and as far east as Connecticut.

We also have an ambassador program to help raise awareness of the organization. Our ambassadors serve as our representatives at local dog events, pass out literature about the organization, and even organize regional fundraisers. Our ambassadors are selected by region and are all vetted before appointment to ensure they represent our organization in a manner that reflects the core values of our organization.

We have an electronic newsletter that we send out quarterly. If you are not currently receiving it and would like to, you can drop us an email at [email protected] and request to be added to our mailing list. Our fall newsletter will be out soon.

We are always looking to increase our visibility across the United States and Canada.

Sue Lynch
President, DPHF

Thank you again for your support

1 - 3 of 3 Posts