Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
521 Posts
Congrat's to Dobebug!!!!!

Isn't it a surprise when you think you know what dog the judge is going to pick and it's totally wrong. I have done that with my labs. I'll say " He'll pick that one" and they'll surprise you. Or the judges that are not consistent with his picks. HMMMMM

· Registered
521 Posts
I was saying in general.Sometime

you (everybody) think it's going to be a certain dog and it's totally differ. dog. And Raisin is who ? Very cute name. Actually love it. WTG Raisin!!!! Do you have all the results?
Murreydobe said:
I didn't actually know which dog he'd pick..but I thought it would be a black male, probably from South American breeding. Instead, he completely shut out the SA dogs (too big, from what I was told on the phone) and went with a black bitch, American bred and with very good breed type. So it's a surprise..but a good one.

Raisin also earned a bunch of new titles in performance events during the week. She's been retired for about 2-3 years, has had two litters and still looks WONDERFUL I'm told.

· Registered
521 Posts
I don't think your a MORON

Thats me LOL If I can post pictures you can. I can send you instruction on post a picture. After doing one it's easy. Congrat's to you agian!!! I love Michelle dogs!!!
dobebug said:
Raisin is Ch Blue Chip Purple Rain CDX, NA, BH (I'm sure I've forgotten some of her titles. I had an opportunity to meet both Raisin and her owner Chris Spinello at the National in Mass. in 2002. Really nice bitch and really nice owner.

I was the designated dog sitter for my friend Nancy who runs my dogs in agility and for one of Michelle's puppies while they took my Toad (Foxfire's Gold Toed Monster) off to the National.

So I was very happy with the Toad's performance at the National. He's the first dog I've had at a National since 1996 when a puppy of mine won an enormous 6-9 Black Puppy Dog Futurity class and an even bigger 6-9 regular Black Puppy Dog class.

Liberators Hollywood Park is sired by the litter brother to one of my dogs--Pat Blenkey (Liberator) and I have been congratulating each other all week.

I'll have to send Murreydobe some Toad pictures and make her post them--I'm a moron when it comes to trying to get pictures on the internet and have almost no pictures of him to even try to post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.