Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of the members hurd of this story?
Facebook Profile name "Doberman Connolly"

I wouldn't recomend looking at the photographs although if you click on the link "Photos" the ones that are heart breaking do have a discloure sentance before them. There is another "victim" as a beautiful white dog but if you click on those photos, the last one is one of the beautiful animal shot.

Anyone on DT who has seen the photo of the Doberman "Gabe" (you remember the sweet little (Kimbertal) boy) found and rescued laying in a box??? That photo burned a memory in my mind which will never disappear, if you saw the photo you understand. Thankfully Gabe is rescued and happy now... The photos I am warning you about will have the same lasting impression.

This story about "Doberman Connolly" has a far more gutwrenching plot and very sad ending. I am only posting this in hopes some of "YOU" will know of someone or something to HELP this family and town...

Anyone an Attorney or a Detective on this site or know someone close to this family or town???

Please help them get justice...
What can we do?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
The worst part was where the old owner lead the poor lady to her dead Dobe. This Sicko has gotten away with it over and over and dumped the bodies in the same spot, poor defenceless dogs.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was more thinking some "Hells Angles" or a good O'l fashioned Lynching.....
But I will bring the fire wood and some lighter fluid.....

My gawd I want to help....

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
This makes me so sick. My own childhood dog was shot to death by a cruel neighbor who had a habit of killing and torturing animals. We were told that without proof, there wasn't anything that could be done. I hate people sometimes.....

·
Registered
293 Posts
I hate to drum up details in this thread, but the story had said the poor soul had probably been drug behind a vehicle...looking at the disgusting pics and having been around hunting before that looks more like someone skinned that sweet dog. :( Although admittedly I have not seen ever seen (thank god) the results of some sick, twisted demon spawn dragging any animal. I just cannot wrap my head around it. And I don't want to. Gemma is getting extra hugs and kisses...and treats. I really do not know how the dobe parents haven't doled out some sort of justice themselves-I'm not sure I could resist. My heart aches over this.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really am sorry for even posting this in here...
I will never look at those photos again...
I keep checking back on the post in hopes of finding a reply from someone here who knows how to help...

We have a pretty "significant" biker gang here in Melbourne Florida the "Warlocks" and because of my job I meet a lot of intresting people. This past week I asked, "Do you by any chance have a "Clubhouse" in Canada? The answer was no... I was hopeing someone could do a little reshearch on what's holding up justice for the Doberman and the other family's involved.

I really hate lesser humans who abuse animals...
I remember the phrase, "Pick on someone your own size," since I could listen and understand the english language.
I was "always" getting into fights when I was younger, defending my friends. I hated it when people would pick on them because they knew "some people were just to fearfull or small to stand up for themselves."

This horrifying story boils my blood...
I feel helpless and I don't even know these familys...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for help and healing...

·
Heat Seeking Missile
522 Posts
That is DISUGSTING! Who ever is responsible for this should have the same thing done to them in return. It's even more disturbing about the animal torture that doesn't get reported. Poor soul, may a place in heaven wait for him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts