Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure all of You have seen The Doberman Gang but has anyone seen '' To kill a clown '' a rare dobie movie i hear

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To kill a clown came out in 72

Plot summary: A young hippie couple rent a secluded cabin on the beach in an attempt to re-connect with each other and save their marriage. Unfortunately, the man they rented the cabin from is a military-brat sociopath (Alan Alda) with two dogs more vicious than his temper.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
There are Dobermans in the movie "garden state" Just for a little bit though...Natalie Portman's character has two dobermans... she talks about them at the doctors office...then you meet them when they walk into her house...once again...just for like 4 seconds. lol

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Funny Twinkletoes!

There are a few dobes in Father of the Bride. Just a short appearance though. I heard Monster in Law had a few in it too, by another poster, I want to see that movie. But being that my mother in law just passed away, and she did all she could to keep Tom and I from marrying or being happy, it might not be very appropriate just yet....

·
Registered
28 Posts
I Have All 5 Dobe Movies There Great To Watch But Not Eyes Of An Angel So Sad Movie True Story. With John Torvaka Plays In It.

·
Registered
460 Posts
LapDog said:
There are Dobermans in the movie "garden state" Just for a little bit though...Natalie Portman's character has two dobermans... she talks about them at the doctors office...then you meet them when they walk into her house...once again...just for like 4 seconds. lol
If the Dobermans were in that movie more it would have made it a little better. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts