Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Doberman Pinscher Magazine is having a contest this month and will send 20% of your subscription cost to the most voted Junior handler of your choice. The proceeds will help to pay their expenses for Westminster this year. SUBSCRIBE
If you need to renew or just want to subscribe to a great magazine, please remember to vote for one of the juniors listed after clicking on the white box. I hope your vote will go to Leah Ramsey, the next up and coming handler in the Doberman breed. If you don't know her check out the 4th place winner in the open black bitch class at this years national and the girl in the bright yellow suit handling her dog in the breed class. She is 16 and already making a difference! Thank you and good luck to all you competitors at Westminster this year.

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! What a neat idea.

I renewed a little early to help a junior friend out..sorry, I voted for Mallory Ross, our friend Dobelove from this board. Go Mallory!!!
I just subscribed (for the first time) solely to vote for Mallory! I know how good she is - I've had the opportunity to see her show quite a bit as another PNW'er. Plus, she's nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts