Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was not sure what to call this post or where to put it ... and I hope the link works because I’ve not posted a link here before ...

Anyway you should check out this website. They have different mailboxes ... cats, cows, dogs, and DOBERMANS ... lol.

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Neo Puppy, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Eva HADR Rescue Dobe, Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
4,866 Posts
Was not sure what to call this post or where to put it ... and I hope the link works because I’ve not posted a link here before ...

Anyway you should check out this website. They have different mailboxes ... cats, cows, dogs, and DOBERMANS ... lol.

Hey, cute mailboxes, but DW (dear wife) would think I've really gone off the deep end if I put one of these Dobe mailboxes up!
BTW, we just changed mailbox last month after it was hit by a (drunk?) driver late on a Friday night.

You should post this info in the recent "How Obsessed with Dobermans Are You?" thread, linked below:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok. Update: I emailed the owners of the website and was told they are no longer taking orders. The husband has had some serious medical issues so they are completing the orders they still have but are no longer taking new orders. Sorry guys, If only I had found it sooner!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts