Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've been reading on dt for a bit, but don't post much. I have an 8 month red/rust boy.

Anyways, I see alot of people talk about movies with dobes in them. Aside from the recent Hugo, I found a copy of the illusive Doberman Gang on youtube.

Enjoy!

(it was a pretty funny watch and insight into 70's animal training if you have an hour and a half to kill)

The Doberman Gang (1972) FULL MOVIE - YouTube

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
That's great. I had to turn the sound down. The boys were going into alert mode!

The best 2 lines..

Dobermans really scare people out of their wits. Real killers in Germany! LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had not seen this movie in years,I remember seeing it when I was a boy and was loving the dobermanns ever since.
Iam going to check it out now
Thanks for sharring.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Although, it is 70's cheesy, I loved watching it, as a kid just to look at all the Dobermans in it. I always kept thinking, someday, I am getting me one of those. LOL

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
It was the Doberman Gang movie, that I watched at the theatre when I was ~15 y/o.
- I knew when I left home, only the dober breed...was for me

FigNewton & miranadobe
Thks. for the video links...my old copy of the DG movie is on VHS, and the player is not hooked up anymore.

·
Registered
301 Posts
There's a doberman in Hugo? I would have seen it if I had known that!

Anyway, I love this movie. I wonder if there's anywhere online to see The Daring Dobermans and The Amazing Dobermans... I've never seen them.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Oh gosh.. just watched it! What a good (albeit cheesey) movie!

bell bottoms? :roflmao:

Reactions: Nubis'sDad

·
Registered
939 Posts
It was the Doberman Gang movie, that I watched at the theatre when I was ~15 y/o.
- I knew when I left home, only the dober breed...was for me
Called my dad (who has always had Dobermans) and he said he saw this movie in the theatre at 14! and he said the same thing.. he had to have one :)

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Thank you thank you! This movie was the one my husband always wanted to watch it. He actually did when he was a kid around 10 years old. It had him "This is it" decision so that we now have Elza.
He watches it on his iPad everynight;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts