Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was watching the news and this segment came on about this doberman "breeder" in Snellville, Ga who had 11 dogs that were kept in cages starving to death. When they responded to the house 2 were already dead. Its HORRIBLE. They said that they must have been starved for atleast a month. How could anyone do that???? I think people like this deserve the death penalty. If you can kill an animal, you have the capabilities to kill a person.

Heres the link to the video:

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3039916&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.1.1

·
Registered
411 Posts
That makes my stomach turn in disgust. I will never understand how someone could do that. I hope the remaining 9 are okay and are able to find new homes.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
If you can kill an animal, you have the capabilities to kill a person.
Thats exactly how I feel too. And I think professionals do look at it that way too...atleast I heard they do for children and young adults...I know this person is older...but no matter what the age it should be taken very seriously for psychological reasons. Despite age they might think its something big but minor enough to get away with...:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Super Moderator
15,755 Posts
That gave me goosebumps viewing that. How disgusting. I really hope the people responsible for this cruel act serve some hard time.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I don't understand how so many people can be so cruel!! I really wish that they would get treated the same as they treated the dogs.
I hope the remaining dogs are well and find great loving homes!!

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
I don't understand how so many people can be so cruel!!
I don't understand that either, I really hope the dogs will survive and get a loving and caring home.

When I see things like this it always make me feel sick!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
did someone hear of that football player busted with dog fighting...I forget the number but there were soooo many dogs...60 something maybe..and 3 were dobermans. :(:(:( poor innocent animals :(

·
Premium Member
8,960 Posts
I'd like to see people who do this have to live in a cage with no food or water for a month - see how they like it.

Sad to say, I've seen this more than once up close and personal and it's a dang good thing that I never met the person(s) who did it up close and personal or I'd most likely have a criminal record............ that would be kind of a problem since I work with children.

On the positive side, if they don't have other medical issues, the weight will go on very quickly once they start eating real meals.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yeah, I would be arrested too if I ever saw these people in person. That article makes my stomach turn....I wish I could just hug those poor dogs and take them all home.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts