Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
6,744 Posts
This is a great thread! I have always wondered what kind of flaws Rommel has, because I honestly have no clue what to look for. Even after reading the "standard" it is still not really clear. I think it just takes a trained eye for that sort of thing.

· Banned
6,744 Posts
LapDog said:
BIB, I'll take a go at rommel :) I don't know much of anything lol. Judging from the pictures it seems his body is long...but that is probably from his young age...and still filling out..and growing in height. or maybe his chest is just not as deep causing him to appear longer. The picture of him moving is real nice I think though! and to my untrained eye I think he has a real nice face...:)
Yeah, I think he still has some growth in height, and I know he will fill out some as he gets older. He is 8 months now. He really does have a pretty long body though. And like Kim said, he has a very narrow face and a long nose. Thats another reason I wanted him to have longer ears. He has always had a long narrow nose. Thank you though, I think he is beautiful no matter what :D It's just kind of fun to have people who really know what they are looking at tell you about your dog. Good or bad :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.