Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Still Here Despite Rumour
4,378 Posts
Will post some of Tia if i can ever get someone to take a decent picture of her i am rubbish with camera angles.I will try the weekend as we are at our breed club "doberman rally" on sunday.

4,378 Posts
Wow have we got some great looking dogs on this forum,i promise i will try to get some pics of Tia and Mischa as soon as i can,as i said i forgot the camera for the doberman rally(sorry!!)so it is up to me and my rubbish camera work to try and get a decent pic.

4,378 Posts
I'm not about to criticise my Chi bcuz you know she has got everything(she is a doberman)but boy you are so close with the first pic,you should have knelt behind her with a treat in your hand and got her to just bring her head down a little to straighten her neck,then make her front legs a little more upright, and push her back legs out another inch or so to make her hocks upright,whilst giving the command "stand" . So ends the brumwolf masterclass! :)
It is so easy this side of the dog, i still have problems when i am knelt behind the dog.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.