Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering who (can't inmagine who dosen't LOL) collects dobeman stuff? and what their collections may contain. Me if it has a dobe on it I have it, I have jewlery, clothing, statues, books, magazines you name I may have it!!! My friends collect for me as well!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Just a key chain...so far.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
No need to apologise, i just put a link to it so you could see the stuff in my house.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Hmmm, Only doberman stuff I have is a few books. :( They are on display though!! Well, and then there is Rommel.......He displays himself on the chair quite frequently.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Here is something i didn't put a pic of on before,it was a stained glass type of thing and is in our bathroom and also it reminds me of all my friends dogs here on dobetalk who's dogs i will kidnap(just waiting for those 6 lucky numbers)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohh I like that Brum!!! I have so many Dobe things I am afraid to list them all. I think I would go beyond Dobenuts!!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
So far I have a Dobe Purse and wallet to match.. Have not used it as of yet.. I have a great dobe statue and frame, key chains and OH Yes my Bumper stickers.. HEE HEE
Plus we are getting several dobe tshirts to wear when Hubby and I and Spirit and Raven go to Camp DogWood in OCT!!!!
I have the nothin Butt Doberman shirt
one I made "life is too short get a dog (on Back) Preferably a Doberman

·
Registered
20 Posts
We just got back from Wildwood, NJ and at the Boardwalk Mall we found a shop with some dog stuff so we picked up a Doberman picture frame, a dish towel with a Doberman on it and a cool shirt with a sketch of a Doberman on it. We also have a Danbury Mint collector plate and a coupld Doberman calendars. In the works are a laser etched glass figurine and necklace charm of our girl, as well as a huge portrait blanket. I kind of wish I still was into art, I would draw a nice sketch/portrait of her. Maybe it is like riding a bike and you never truly forget. I'll have to give it a go one of these days.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I have a napkin holder as well, a tea set (including creamer and sugar), windchimes, several flags that I rotate out, pictures painted from this gal in Romania, brass dobes, glass dobes, wood dobes too, ceiling fans pull chains, light switch covers, mugs of course, vintage jewelry, earrings, serveral necklaces and lots of pins, picture frames, cutting board,books and more books, x-mas ornaments and an angle dobe tree topper (my Mom thinks I am insane for that one) dober x-mas elf and plant pot sitter, a ton of fridge magnets and lots more...

·
Registered
986 Posts
HAHA Rebel...the ironic thing is that I was just picturing in my mind how Barney would care for that beanie baby...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts