Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,715 Posts
Stepping down off my soap box.
Sorry this post was so long and if you read it this far, thanks for reading. <grin>
Good post, GunnersMum. Anecdotal evidence (story about the Rotties and your neighbor) is the biggest support - it is SO much about responsible dog owners - HUMANS. We are supposed to be the "superior" organism, but then disavow responsibility for our sovereignty over dogs and their behaviors - much of which WE (the universal "we") create.

Interesting description for Europe (BTW, thanks for the link crxman)

"Restrictions against 'guard and protective dogs' : Tosa Inu, American Staffordshire Terrier, Fila Brasileiro, Bull Terrier, Mastiffs (all breeds), German Shepherd, Dobermann and Rottweiler. All dogs with a similar morphology as the above mentioned without pedigree are also restricted (registration and neutering).

That is so open-ended, could cover a LOT of dogs!:confused2

· Registered
2,715 Posts
:biggrin55: Heehee...Delia emailed me yesterday to order you one. I put it in the mail to you this morning!

Delia, if you are reading this sorry if I ruined the surprise!!!

awwwwwww ... you sneaky Dobe people!

Delia - a PM on its way!

sorry, not intending to hijack this thread - it IS about Doberman Bans - back to the topic at hand!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.