Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to go to animal control yesterday to take a Great Dane that we found running loose.. One of the ladies that works there has Great Danes and was going to that the nice guy home until owner could be found..She remembered me and that I had Doberman.. LOL Can't miss all the Doberman stickers on the back on my car..LOL
She asked if I had seen the Male Dobe that Animal control had.. Took a look at him.. Beautiful young male about 2-3years.. Weird color though.. I asked if he was dirty.. NO just had a bath.. He is not really black but not really blue either.. Beautiful coat though!!! Very nice guy.. Told her not to put him down but to call me if he is not placed and I would call Doberman rescue in KC, MO
I sure hope he gets placed soon!! poor guy!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Any chance of getting a pic posted? maybe someone on here would take him,Good job i am far far away,i still want a male and wifey keeps saying no!but i think i am wearing her down.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
That is very sweet of you FrznBuns, who knows...you could have a part in finding a great home for this guy! Maybe he will get a home of his very own for Christmas.

Brum..........all I know to say...is........ POOR Mrs. B

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
brumwolf said:
.....,i still want a male and wifey keeps saying no!but i think i am wearing her down.
that woman is made of steel, Brum, if you haven't worn her down yet, it just won't happen! lol. God bless her.

cc

·
Registered
113 Posts
My friends own 2 great danes. One is Harlequin and the other is blue merle. The blue merle is unusual but a great looking coat.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the Great Dane got adopted today and went to a great family.. yeah!! the Doberman is still there.. They are waiting for the owner to release him.. I will try and get photos of him.. he is so sweet!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts