Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

"Doberman Alerts Owner to Cancer" – Anyone familiar with this hero's bloodlines?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RoberDober 
#1 ·
"Doberman Alerts Owner to Cancer" – Anyone familiar with this hero's bloodlines?

I came across a very interesting article which narrates how a Westminster Dog Show Doberman detected his owner's breast Cancer – I am pasting the article's link below – He is a magnificent example of the breed, and I am just curious if anyone has any knowledge regarding his pedigree?

Thanks Doberlovers!

Westminster contender saved owner?s life - NY Daily News

#3 ·
One of Eve Auch's Dobermans alerted her owner to cancer. She had successful surgery and it gave her another ten years when the Doberman again alerted her to cancer which had returned. This time it was inoperable. The story was in the Doberman Digest Jan 2013.
It was interesting to read of another Doberman diagnose.

Reactions: Q734
#4 ·
Thanks for the info! I am waiting on a puppy from Cambria; Summer 2016, if everything goes according to plan. In the meantime I'm just researching everything I can about the breed (that's how I came across the article).

Speaking of which, Raindance seems to have a great thing going on with their dogs..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.