Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mocha
3,519 Posts
That's pretty funny...she's giving that sprinkler the business!

·
Registered
124 Posts
She's getting so big!
Loki had a confrontation with the Pacific Ocean today. He tried to walk upon it, but, alas, his lowliness and instinct for swimming had to suffice. It was so hysterical I almost peed my pants! I tried to get him in again, maybe next time.
Bella had an experience like that too, same beach. She launched herself onto a shoreside floating kelp mess.... now she is part otter<><>

·
Registered
410 Posts
She's growing up too fast!

And she got that sprinkler good!

·
Premium Member
6,809 Posts
She is a thinker.
Did you note that little brain working.....poking the sprinkler ....and then following to the actual hose.
Smart dog! Quite bossy!

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol. Dobermans and hoses. Such a losing battle.. for the owner anyways lol.
G-Red - Boy you nailed that one LOL , A few weeks ago - My wife said Ken , Look out the window at your girl ( She is my girl when doing something wrong : ) ) Anyway , she had the hose was dragging it out into the yard - till she ran out of hose then she came to a quick stop - it is now out of the dog lot .

That's too cute! Newtie would have been on the other side of the yard! He doesn't do water. LOL
79- I never figured on her being so brave with the water - Kadin heads East with only 2 drops of rain , BTW - I think I missed naming her Reg . Is I Can't Stand the Rain :grin2::grin2:

·
Super Moderator
21,136 Posts
That was too funny. I loved the beginning when she looks back and is like, um? Hello? Do you see this?

My two HATE sprinklers and hoses. Both are fine with ponds and water, but not coming out at them full force!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts