Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Oh man this is too funny. :D

Anyone ever have that joyous moment where you crouch down to give your dobe a sweet hug as they sit so patiently....
Then you hear that authentic, genuine fart sound. LOL Then they give you that look "What are you looking at? Are you offended?"

Thats as real as it will get.

Reactions: KMC

·
Beam Me Up, Scotty
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Then you hear that authentic, genuine fart sound. LOL Then they give you that look "What are you looking at? Are you offended?"
HAHAHA!!!! :roflmao:

Reactions: SoCalDobie

·
Registered
227 Posts
Fondest memories are of Dobie Gas!

One of my fondest memories is of when we were building our house. We had run out of the normal dog food due to the chaos of building, and got a bunch of Lamb Chunks canned food at the local Ag store. Our old buddy ate a big can of it for breakfast.

I fondly remember my dad and an uncle standing in the dining room with their heads hanging out of a window retching. Each had thought the other one had passed gas that no human should ever be capable of, but was too polite to tell the person to do that some place else. Finally they figured it out, and there was my best buddy on the floor between them. Tail thumping furiously at all the good company- and at his proud achievement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts