Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just doing some research on Magnum, found that some of his "family" is listed on Dobequest, but the listings are far from complete. Can anyone add info?

Also, found some of his family and they are not AKC (country listed Germany) and was curious what all the abbreviations are? I don't see much of this on the AKC site, not being AKC dog I understand but don't know where to find out.
Ch Int, Ger, WW, DV, IDC W, Bd, DV Sgr Kalina v Norden Stamm SchH3, ADpr
Kalina v Norden Stamm
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Only DPCA members can add to Dobequest. If you want to PM me with the information, I would add it to your dog's profile. :) I'm not up on the European abbreviations...maybe someone else will chime in! :)

Jan

Reactions: madmyk

·
Banned
6 Posts
Kalina vom Norden Stamm

Contact Linda and Phillip Calamia at [email protected]
They spent a lot of time around Kalin and owned the full sister Kira as well as several other Norden Stamm dogs. They have titled dogs in Europe and will know these titles abbrevitations.

Just doing some research on Magnum, found that some of his "family" is listed on Dobequest, but the listings are far from complete. Can anyone add info?

Also, found some of his family and they are not AKC (country listed Germany) and was curious what all the abbreviations are? I don't see much of this on the AKC site, not being AKC dog I understand but don't know where to find out.
Kalina v Norden Stamm

Mike[/QUOTE]

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
This might help you Dog Titles & Abbreviations

Kalina v Norden Stamm

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts