Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The county shelter that my mom volunteers at got a male Dobe/Rott mix puppy! He is 8 months old and was found as a stray. He somewhat has longer hair than a dobe...but not much longer...he is real cute! I went to meet him the other day...He is real sweet too...he can just be a little mouthy at times...and likes to open his mouth around your arm...but wont bite down. He really liked sitting around or standing with us but had to be encouraged to walk lol. I guess the shelter is going to start putting the dogs in foster homes June 11th...but he will probably be adopted by then...otherwise I told my mom to see if we could foster him. He has huge paws and a short nubby tail more like a rott's tail.

·
Registered
255 Posts
aww yeah he is a cute little guy. I wish i was able to take another one. Right now we just cant. we got 2 and hubbys military and heck we might be outta here soon anywho..maybe in a few years. I hope he finds a happy home soon!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thats true he does look michievious! lol and the wrinkles on the top of his head means that he is alert and curious of something lol. When I visited him I didnt get to play in the pen with him because he just got neutered :( but I bet hes a riot!:) he kinda trips over his paws still!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Awww. He is sooo cute. I'm sure he will find a home quick. It's cute to watch them with their big paws. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts