Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Doberman who also has hardwood floors? I am thinking of replacing my carpet with hardwood, but I am unsure about how well the hardwood will hold up with a Doberman. My boy, Loki, is a little over a year and weighs anywhere from 85-90 lbs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I noticed our Dobies shared the same name. I really thought I had picked out a unique name....guess not. :) About the dremel thing....how does that work? How do you know if you are going to far. I have a terrible time trying to determine if I am cutting the nails too short.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I did try the dremel this weekend. Worked pretty well. I, for the first time, was able to see the quick. Loki, did pull back when I got close. I didn't knick it, but I seen the white dot. The instuctions were GREAT!! Loki, still is skiddish, so I only do a little bit at a time. Way better than the clippers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It seems to be a popular name. There is another Loki on this site!! Actually, my Dobe is quite the mischief maker so Loki seemed appropriate. I name all my animals with more "historical" names. For instance, I also have two ferrets, Rasputin and Anubis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.