Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my dogs love the snow. They are just like kids.

Lyric has the zoomies and is coming to get me.

"Hurry up Mom. I'm waiting."

On a walk with cousin Eli.

Here's my daughter, Emily with Bonnie, my Lab:

Post your snow pictures here if you have some.:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
No snow yet this year....here's a picture from last winter.

Notice the duct tape - works wonders!

Abby loves the snow. Eating it, jumping around in it, digging through it, peeing on it (when spring came last year she always had to struggle to find a patch of snow to pee on. When it all melted she was very upset).

·
Registered
275 Posts
Here's abby's favourite forest in the winter time. Its great because the snow gets up to 5 feet deep in places.

Lots of fun

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ooooooo that's a beautiful forest. I love your pics. Your Abby looks like she's rarin' to go!

My pictures are from last year too. We only have about an inch of snow so far this year. But I'm sure will get tons more.

Where are you located Dobedad? I'm in north Idaho. I wish our locations were visable on our posts. It's interesting to me to see at a glance where everyone is from.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Snow and Cold are the worst 4 letter words in the english languge.. I wish I would never have to see snow again! I do like your photos though Very pretty
though.. Hey every one look at your photos because we need some of your dobermans in the snow for the calendar that I am working on. Lexus in going to be on one of the winter months.. so start lookin or if you live with that white stuff now---start shooting and posting..

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Keeva likes it but would much rather run around on nice, soft grass...lol. Winston absolutely hates it! I have to force him to go outside when there's snow. Tango, my Toller mix thinks they're both crazy because snow is one of her favourite things!

Tango obviously isn't a Dobe but I hope you don't mind me posting a few pics of her in this thread seeing as I don't ahve any snowy Dobe pics...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, those are wonderful pictures of Tango. She's having a wee of a good time! No, I bet there are lots of us with a few other dogs than Dobes. If we didn't include them a little bit, they'd get super jelous.

I am so bad with my camera. Not only am I a lousy photographer, but I hardly ever have it ready and miss so many opportunities. This winter, I'm going to get busy with it. LOL.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I loved seeing Tango pictures. He is so cute playing in the snow.

Gracie thinks I am crazy when I make her come back inside. She has way to much fun out there in this cold stuff. I think this is her favorite time of year. This is when she has the most energy, the more stuff to play with. (Did you know that snow can be considered a toy?)

P.s. Was Tango making snow angels in the second pictures? ;) I know they can't make them the way we can but his own version of it, it looks like. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
(Did you know that snow can be considered a toy?)

Oh yes! And not only that, but a chew toy. LOL. Lyric chews on the hard, icey snow, scraping at it for all it's worth. I think it must be a good way to brush their teeth and gums.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Carrie said:
Ooooooo that's a beautiful forest. I love your pics. Your Abby looks like she's rarin' to go!

My pictures are from last year too. We only have about an inch of snow so far this year. But I'm sure will get tons more.

Where are you located Dobedad? I'm in north Idaho. I wish our locations were visable on our posts. It's interesting to me to see at a glance where everyone is from.
We're located in Southwestern Ontario. Just got our first real snowfall today. Abby spends most of her time outside trying to shove as much of it as possible in her mouth.

·
Registered
365 Posts
You guys are making me jealous. I just love all the snow pics of your dogs! No snow ever for us, bit too tropical. LOL. Starting to really heat up for a nice warm Christmas. Hot, hot, hot................:)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Ha! Great pictures everybody!!!! Tango included! Lex LOVES the snow!! Best game in the world is chasing snowballs! She dives at them even after they hit the ground!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts