Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning on Today, a woman was featured in a segment about the pet food recall who fed raw. She had two dogs; a GSD and a beautiful red male Dobe.

It was great to see a Dobe in a positive light. They showed her feeding the two side by side in a raised dish. They showed them playing in the backyard. And at the end of her slice of the segment, they showed her on her deck with the red boy. I loved it.

·
Premium Member
8,861 Posts
This morning on Today, a woman was featured in a segment about the pet food recall who fed raw. She had two dogs; a GSD and a beautiful red male Dobe.

It was great to see a Dobe in a positive light. They showed her feeding the two side by side in a raised dish. They showed them playing in the backyard. And at the end of her slice of the segment, they showed her on her deck with the red boy. I loved it.
that would have been nice to see. I was also watching Animal Cops last night and they were talking about memorable cases in Texas. One of them was a woman who had had to leave her 2 Dobermans in the house for some Hurricane and Animal control rescued them from the house - it was the 2nd Hurricane she had had to evacuate from as she had fled to Texas from New Orleans. Anyway, it showed her reuniting with the dogs - and talked to her back in New Orleans where she was rebuilding her house. The Dobes looked happy and were shown in a positive light. Nice to see something about Dobermans that was not negative.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts