Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a BBQ yesterday and I guess we weren't paying enough attention to Saffy. So she decided it would be cool to go up to my room and bring my dirty laundry down stairs. I turned around and saw my PJ's and undies and socks:roflmao:

Gosh it's fun to have Dobes...:p

Hope all of you are having as much fun:nicejob:

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
Better for her to "air" your dirty laundry in public than for her to eat it in private. :)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Great Saffy story, you shared...they sure are masterful, at getting our attention.
Now the linen is half way to the laundry room...be cute to train her, to make the complete trip...lol...on a weekly basis.

"I turned around and saw my PJ's and undies and socks"...what, no posted pictures !!

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
OMG I really Lol'd at that. So funny.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Honestly the decision to get a doberman was 100% clinched for me when I went to visit the breeder I eventually got my dog from. This was 35+ yrs ago. She was a very large woman and we were in the living room talking and her 8 mon old red male went upstairs. We heard the distinctive thumping and crashing that told us he had something he found really fun and when she called he flew down the stairs with the biggest pair of underpants over his head and a big grin on his face. I was sold and have not lived a day of my life since without a doberman in it.
Thanks for reminding me of that.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Honestly the decision to get a doberman was 100% clinched for me when I went to visit the breeder I eventually got my dog from. This was 35+ yrs ago. She was a very large woman and we were in the living room talking and her 8 mon old red male went upstairs. We heard the distinctive thumping and crashing that told us he had something he found really fun and when she called he flew down the stairs with the biggest pair of underpants over his head and a big grin on his face. I was sold and have not lived a day of my life since without a doberman in it.
Thanks for reminding me of that.
This is a marvelous story.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
I gave up on the sock game, I just give him a bisquit now. Its a lot better than loosing him over an obstruction.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Haha!!

I too would blush at such :)

It the day after Seder (Passover meal), and since we can eat unleavened bread we were stoked on all the carbs :p But Zeus beat us to it....ate two full loafs of bread after we got back from an errand. Boy was he groaning with a full belly! Bread of any kind is locked up high in the pantry now...he just has thing for bread for some reason and toilet paper....and leather (a harley Davidson glove and sleeve of a jacket....and a roommates prized baseball glove!)

Gotta love'em :D

Reactions: originalsinjin

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
funny title "ignoring Doberman" hahaha mine is IMPOSSIBLE to ignore when he is not asleep he demands to be in the center of attention at all times--

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
^^^^ All these dober stories, are just too funny...now, more of a laugh:

uploaded with ImageShack.us

Underwear:

Two old people, a man and a woman, walk into a hospital. The doctor says to the old man, "I'll need a urine sample, a feces sample, and a blood sample."

The old man says, "What?" So the doctor says it again. Once again the old man says, "what?"

So the doctor yells it, "I NEED A URINE SAMPLE, A FECES SAMPLE, AND A BLOOD SAMPLE!"

With that the old woman turns to the old man and says, "He needs a pair of your underwear!"

English, Irish and Scottish Golfer's wives:

An Englishman's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball on the tee, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.

"Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any undies?" her husband demanded.

"Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any." The Englishman immediately reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's $20. Go and buy yourself some underwear."

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she too is wearing no undies.

"Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no undies. Why not?" She replies, "I can't afford any on the money you give me." He reaches into his pocket and says, "For the sake of decency, here's $10. Go and buy yourself some underwear!"

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it.

"Sweet mudder of Jesus, Aggie! Where are yer drawers?"

She too explains, "You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any!"

The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and Says, "Well, fer the love' O Jesus, here's a comb. Tidy yerself up a bit."

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
These goof-ball Dobes. When Arkus was 5 months, he decided that he wanted to make an emergency trip to the Vet, on a holiday weekend, because he loved the taste of my black dress socks. Dober-goat extraordinaire

1 - 20 of 22 Posts