Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella just got her "jammies" this week (because she wore the ones out Pam made for her last winter) and she is a HAPPY girl again!! Here she is modeling them - AND they suit her perfectly!

THANKS Pam from Cozy Coat - they are Perfect!!!

PS - Do you see Jackson lurking in the Background? His PJ's will be on order soon :)

·
joie de vivre
11,305 Posts
Love them! She's so cute and cuddly looking in them. :) Can't wait to see Jackson's, too!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Diva jammies are really cute, they are perfect on Bella! She wears them well! Which print is Jackson going to be sporting?!
Well I was going to get the zoom ones but LOVE the transformer ones...I was suppose to email her the measurements 2 nights ago but have been so busy, I completely forgot each night. So glad I did now as I am changing my order to Transformers...Hope Prime doesnt mind that Jackson will be copying him :)

Reactions: ZeldaRules

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well I was going to get the zoom ones but LOVE the transformer ones...I was suppose to email her the measurements 2 nights ago but have been so busy, I completely forgot each night. So glad I did now as I am changing my order to Transformers...Hope Prime doesnt mind that Jackson will be copying him :)
Your gonna have to pick from the other two transformer prints. The one Prime got is discontinued from my suppliers. I got the last 2 yards for Prime's jams..Sorry Melinda, but we'll hook Jackson up!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your gonna have to pick from the other two transformer prints. The one Prime got is discontinued from my suppliers. I got the last 2 yards for Prime's jams..Sorry Melinda, but we'll hook Jackson up!
Oh Darn, that's ok!! Are the other 2 prints on your website?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bella and Prime modeling those cute jammies makes me wish we had weather that was cool enough to wear them.....but no :let_it_al
Well we would be willing to give up our cold weather to live in Costa Rica!!!

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
I love these pj's, Bella looks like a perfect Diva! :)

·
kopfgeschlagen
2,671 Posts
Bella looks beautiful in her jammies and I'm sure Jackson will look super handsome. I would love to get Elke a set of Transformer jammies but she'd just tear them up probably! She doesn't like to be covered unless it's relaly cold.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts