Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I am immature and hate using the proper words! LOL Once in a while Mocha gets a slimy discharge from her girly bits, she is spayed.... She does lick herself clean but I noticed this am she's really going to town.... Should I be worried? I've only had one female dog in my life and never have seen this before.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I would take her to the Vet. If she is spayed the discharge is not normal most of the time! Take her to the Vet ASAP! sounds like an infection!

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called the vet and he didn't seemed concerned as it's clear! He told me to keep an eye on it and if I see it more often to try and get a sample to bring in....

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
MIA said:
OK I am immature and hate using the proper words! LOL Once in a while Mocha gets a slimy discharge from her girly bits, she is spayed.... She does lick herself clean but I noticed this am she's really going to town.... Should I be worried? I've only had one female dog in my life and never have seen this before.

Say it with me....vulva. :)
Is she spayed? Is she acting lethargic?
I would keep an eye on her and if it still seems to bother her, maybe you can ask to take in a sample of her urine.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ROFL V-U-L-V-A I know it's sad.... Anyhow yes she is spayed and I wish she was lethargic!!!! All is normal, her temp is good etc... It's not bugging her much except that she wants to be clean, to be honest I haven't seen anymore goo since I posted (we are together day and night).

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Vulva i thought that was a Swedish car maker!hahaha(me being very immature)As for the discharge Chelsie suffered from this, try to check when she has a pee to make sure there is no blood,if there is it could be a touch of Cystitis and may need a course of antibiotics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts