Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the reason i ask is cuz some lady at the dog park siad that my dobie looked like it was european thats y i ask and for my pups im gonna make sure they go to a good home i m not just gonna sell them to some gangster down the street i
Dont do that i do care about my dobie i feed her good and keep her inside And if i had the money to take her to vet i would please ppl im not a bad person i love my dobie and i would never neglect her

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Well the reason i ask is cuz some lady at the dog park siad that my dobie looked like it was european thats y i ask and for my pups im gonna make sure they go to a good home i m not just gonna sell them to some gangster down the street i
Dont do that i do care about my dobie i feed her good and keep her inside And if i had the money to take her to vet i would please ppl im not a bad person i love my dobie and i would never neglect her
You don't even know that they are sired by a doberman.

You can't afford the dog.......you shouldn't have the dog.

It shows that you are putting your own feelings before the dog's welfare. That's called being selfish.

If you truly cared about this dog you would do right by her.

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
If you can't afford a vet, you shouldn't have a pet.

Good bye.
This. This SO much. If you can't afford to get proper medical care for your dog, I am sorry, but you are not treating them well. It's not that the puppies could end up in the hands of some gangster that worries, but rather that they'd end up in the hands of someone like you.

·
Registered
165 Posts

I REALLY wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. A novice who came here to learn and hopefully understand, etc. But I gotta say you are makin' it difficult with the 'gansta" reference. Allmost makes me think that perhaps her pregnacny was not a surprise...but now that you know she is for sure, you are clueless and asking for help purely because you are short of funds? .

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
wait .. is this the same dobe that was hit by the car and killed with all her pups?

·
SUP dog
8 Posts
Why are you taking a pregnant dog to the dog park? Dog parks are a great place for dogs to play but you can't rely on everyone there to have their dogs fully vaccinated. You are taking a dog, that is pregnant, to a place where she can pick up worms and other types of infections. Not smart. Plus lots of people say the pets they are selling on craigslist are fully vaccinated when they in fact aren't. Did they give you proof of these vaccines from an actual veterinarian? Beware even older unvaccinated dogs can pick up parvo. Stop taking your pregnant dog to dog parks and get her to the vet to be looked at for a checkup, even if you can't afford xrays at the moment. Getting an exam is the right thing to do.

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Why are you taking a pregnant dog to the dog park? Dog parks are a great place for dogs to play but you can't rely on everyone there to have their dogs fully vaccinated. You are taking a dog, that is pregnant, to a place where she can pick up worms and other types of infections. Not smart. Plus lots of people say the pets they are selling on craigslist are fully vaccinated when they in fact aren't. Did they give you proof of these vaccines from an actual veterinarian? Beware even older unvaccinated dogs can pick up parvo. Stop taking your pregnant dog to dog parks and get her to the vet to be looked at for a checkup, even if you can't afford xrays at the moment. Getting an exam is the right thing to do.
Save your breath. There is another thread with this same poster and it pretty much clears things up as to what the forum is dealing with.

·
Super Moderator
21,878 Posts
Reactions: dax0402 and melbrod
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.