Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its that time again, and my dog is headed full steam into heat. Now im rushing around trying to make sure i got everything i need to blood proof my home! Diapers and panties are manditory, but last time they all just kept falling off. With out fail, i would put a set on her and in 15 mins of walking around, she would be sagging like a thug in prison. I just cant keep the damn things on her. The tail hole is a complete joke in our breed. I get how its supose to work, but with only a nub.....it doesnt hold the diaper up!

So hit me with your quick fix or better brands that WILL work. Im currently using the run of the mill crap pet smart sells.

on a side note, i was thinking of putting a harness collar on her (the ones that go around the chest) and making little suspenders that attach from that to the panty....good, or bad idea? Surely im not the only one that has come up with this thought.

Thanks for the help!!:confused2

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I know many out here use little boy's undies backwards (pre-built with a hole for the tail!), depends how big your girly is as to what size you need.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
I got mine from Sunnyhill Designs and they work pretty well. I occasionally have to pull them up a tiny bit, but they've never fallen off or anything.

You can see the back of them here when she spins. Excuse the behavior...we are working on self control at dinner time :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvY3GgXUTlo

Reactions: stimpack

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
I got mine from Sunnyhill Designs and they work pretty well. I occasionally have to pull them up a tiny bit, but they've never fallen off or anything.

You can see the back of them here when she spins. Excuse the behavior...we are working on self control at dinner time :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvY3GgXUTlo
I think Sunnyhill makes the best ones, those are the only ones I'd use. (but thank God I don't have to worry about these things anymore. :) )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts