Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read that they are now recalling Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul Adult Light Formula

Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover’s Soul Adult Light Formula – dry dog food:

35 lb - CLF0102B31XCW, Best by Date 27/JAN/2013

35 lb - CLF0102B31XCW, Best by Date 28/JAN/2013

35 lb - CLF0102B32XWR, Best by Date 28/JAN/2013

6 lb - CLF0102B3XALW, Best by Date 28/JAN/2013

Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul : Information

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
I hope this is part of the huge voluntary recall of everything made at the Diamond plant in South Carolina. I dont know why the he11 Diamond cant get it right. Seems like they have a recall every little whipstitch! Gotta say tho, salmonella is not a threat to a healthy dog, so it isnt on my list of "things to worry about". My only worry is remembering to wash my hands after feeding Parker his kibble.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Dang it....I feed Gunner TOTW and Chicken Soup. I'm finding a new brand...I just can't trust those people :(

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
Wasn't the major Diamond recall from 2007 out the South Carolina plant? I'm thinking it was?

I hope this is part of the huge voluntary recall of everything made at the Diamond plant in South Carolina. I dont know why the he11 Diamond cant get it right. Seems like they have a recall every little whipstitch! Gotta say tho, salmonella is not a threat to a healthy dog, so it isnt on my list of "things to worry about". My only worry is remembering to wash my hands after feeding Parker his kibble.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
I really dont remember. Menu is the one that made so many of the recalled foods. But that wasnt the fault of the maker as the gluten was purposely adulterated with melamine by the Chinese to boost protein. Of course you can lay blame on whoever okayed cheap ingredients out of China, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts