Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Thanks for the warning, makes me mad there isn't better quality control for pet foods. :madface:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Phew good thing the senior boys at work got switched from the lamb to chicken about a month ago....hopefully theirs weren't contaminated but hey at least both are already on antibiotics for ui's should anything pop up.

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Diamond I believe also makes Canidae and Taste of the Wild. But these have NOT been recalled.
At least they are recalling before they are told to.

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
So the Diamond food rep couldn't provide which foods were manufactured at the South Carolina plant??

'In light of the recent Diamond Pet Food Recall, out of precaution Diamond is suspending delivery of all products made at the Diamond South Carolina facility until more information is available.' Told to me by Julie, Diamond Pet Food Representative.

Julie did not have a list of Diamond manufactured foods made at the South Carolina Plant. She suggested if a pet owner has a question if the food was made at the South Carolina Diamond Pet Food plant, please contact the respective company.

Foods made by Diamond Pet Food (though not confirmed to be made at the South Carolina Plant)
Solid Gold
Canidae/Felidae
Natural Balance
Kirkland (Costco Brand)
Chicken Soup
Taste of the Wild
4-Health (Tractor Supply Brand)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Seems a bit dodgey to me.... Ah well.. Whiskey isn't on ToTW anymore so I guess I shouldn't worry. I hope no one on this board has issues with their food.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
I believe Diamond has a list up now. This was stated in the comment section. Solid Gold sold in the U.S. is not made in SC.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
I thought Diamond also manufactured Nature's Domain, but I don't see it on the list.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts