Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met a Dobermom while I was at work yesterday who got her kids from Angela at Di Ravallese. She confirmed all the wonderful things I'd heard and read about Angela and dispelled any rumors I picked up along the way. As soon as she told me her dogs names I knew exactly who they were and I was absolutely thrilled when she said she would bring her female to my town so that I could meet her. I think that shows alot of confidence in her dogs.

Di Ravallese was one of the first breeders to catch my attention about 4 years ago and I've been visiting the site religiously. While I wasn't fortunate enough to own a puppy from Kahlua's last litter I look forward to owning a puppy from her in the future.

Does anyone here have a puppy from her or any stories to relate about her [Positive or negative, I need to hear it all.]? I'd really appreciate some feedback.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Looks like my Petey shares a lot of lines with her dogs. From what I know some of the dogs in her pedigrees are some nice Euro dogs, long history of working dogs. I didn't look at each of her personal dogs that she is breeding, to see if she is continuing working and showing them, that would help you to make a good decision on your future puppy. Health testing, and parents who has proven to be some of the best of the breed.

Carol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Angela is, from what I can tell, fairly active in showing. I like that about her. What's also nice is I was told that if people buy a puppy and end up wanting to try their hand at showing, Angela helps them. I think that's wonderful and she does do health testing. I would have definitely looked the other way if she wasn't screening her breeding stock.

·
Registered
414 Posts
My doberboy, Lucan, is from Angela and we couldn't have asked for a better puppy. He's 7 months old now and about 65 lbs so I think he will be a fair sized boy. He is from Aida and Boomer. He has a super personality (a little goofy!), great with people, dogs, cats. We are constantly getting compliments from people on what a beautiful dog he is. Angela was great and obviously knows her dogs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also just recently purchased a puppy from Angela. The puppy is about 6 weeks old right now so i dont have it quite yet. But from what i can tell she the best breeder i have met, very helpful and loves the breed:). My puppy is from the "V" litter, parents: Nikyta and Baxter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts