Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been dog sitting all week, here are some pics.

I tried to post a video to photobucket but it is taking so long, does anyone know why??

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Soooooooo Cute! I so wish that Petey had a playmate. Tonight where I run him, he got to play with a one year old male Laberdoodle....he had so much fun! Most nights it is the old dogs...they tolerate him, but he never really gets to just play like a Dobie puppy!

Carol

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Hahahhaha, the picture on the bed made me laugh. The look on her face......."I tried to tell him to stay down mom" LOL

She is so full of energy and fun Okie......not to mention her beauty :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awe my sweet little ******* is so darn cute...I bet she has enjoyed having company....are you ready for another puppy yet? LOL

Are you kidding???? I don't think I could take another puppy!! An older dobie when ******* is about 3 or 4 would be good. ;)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Every Doberman needs a Labrador to kick around.

And that about sums things up with the two of them! Heidi is *******'s chew toy as you can see in the pictures.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahahhaha, the picture on the bed made me laugh. The look on her face......."I tried to tell him to stay down mom" LOL

She is so full of energy and fun Okie......not to mention her beauty :)

They could barely keep their eyes open, at that point they had been playing for 6 hours straight!! Funny, she sleeps in her crate with the door open at home. They have a king size bed and all three of us are up there..hehe!

·
I Art Therefore I Am
3,813 Posts
Soooooooo Cute! I so wish that Petey had a playmate. Tonight where I run him, he got to play with a one year old male Laberdoodle....he had so much fun! Most nights it is the old dogs...they tolerate him, but he never really gets to just play like a Dobie puppy!

Carol

Totally agree! It's no wonder so many people have Dobes in pairs/groups.
Nike has a blast when she gets to chase and play rough with dogs who enjoy the same.

Our older retriever mix is only interested in.. well.. retrieving.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Our older retriever mix is only interested in.. well.. retrieving.

I belive Heidi has taught ******* to retrieve, part of their play is me throwing the ball for them. :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
So cute. They look like real good pals. I bet she loved having Heidi around that much.

Reactions: Okie-dobie

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I will never talk to you again Lynn if you do not stop calling sweet Jas a devil dog when we all know she is the golden child and Mischa is the devil who started a mass family fight at the agility meet last weekend.

·
Registered
330 Posts
They look like they had a great time. Now comes the tough part, how are you going to separate them? From the pics, it looks like they're so chummy, that they would be inseparable! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts