Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed this name in many pedigrees,including my own dog.Can anyone tell me about their dogs?Are they still actively breeding?

I don't recall them being mentioned here and I am very curious.Thank you.

· Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Deerfield is the kennel name used by Darlene Wallace, I think she's in Michigan. As far as I know, she's still active in the breeding arena. As I remember, a dog cobred by Darlene won an Award of Merit at the Regional before the National this past weekend. I believe she also breeds a sighthound breed, italian greyhounds, maybe?

· Registered
1,392 Posts
Deerfield is the kennel name used by Darlene Wallace, I think she's in Michigan. As far as I know, she's still active in the breeding arena. As I remember, a dog cobred by Darlene won an Award of Merit at the Regional before the National this past weekend. I believe she also breeds a sighthound breed, italian greyhounds, maybe?
Yes she lives in Alto Michigan. Cobreeds with Bolero...Is big in Italian Greyhounds more so than in Dobes at this time...Her and the Denny's bought a bitch from me 9 yrs ago,( Ch Gorrmae's Cashmere V Bolero, aka Asia) Asia's sire was Cash, the Distant Thunder son. Cash passed at 6 or so from cardio.) Asia is the dam of 7 Champions. One being the Best In Futurity Junior in 2005. Also, Gabe..(Ch Bolero Guess Who V Deerfield, a Blue son. is out of Asia also..)the dog that got the AOW in 2007. So Asia did quite well for them...
Asia is a littersister to Gorrmae's Twister V Thornwood the dam of Mach8 Thorwoods Flare the (now 5 time) winner of the Top 20 DPCA Agility. Those bitches are daughters of Ch Gorrmae's Mysteria LC10 who was a phenomonal producer.
Linda Hoff's bitch Cher now a veteran at 7 (that her little guy Elias is having fun learning to show dogs with) is out of Asia's first litter sired by Sonny, and was finished by Darlene here in Mich.
Who is the dog that got the AOW at the Regional this year?..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.