Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dear DAN,
I just filled out my application to help foster your Dobermans I am in FLorida!
I have a Honda Pilot and I can also help transport...
I will do my best to help you and hopefully get more people involved!

Please take the time to look it over!
Bonnie Hutchinson and Kira Hime

If anyone else fills out an application, I think it would be great to post in here too!!!

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
THANK YOU for applying to become a member of DAN~Doberman Assistance Network. DAN always needs volunteers, fosters and transporters. The BOD will review your application and hopefully you will hear from someone shortly. Before becoming an approved foster for DAN, a homecheck will have to be performed and your references checked. We have quite a few GREAT DAN members in Florida. Give the BOD a little time to respond to your application, especially with it being the holiday weekend (they are all volunteers who have "real" lives too in addition to all of the WONDERFUL things that they do regarding assisting Doberman's in need :) ). "Tricia" is a DT member and is also on the BOD of DAN. I'm sure that she wouldn't mind if you PM'd her if you would like to know the status of you application. THANKS AGAIN for wanting to become a member of a FANTASTIC organization! I've been a volunteer, transporter and foster for quite some time now and have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about this organization :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:
WOO HOO

Hi Bonnie,

I just wanted to share with you that your application to join DAN has been approved!

I will be sending you an invitation to join our yahoo group shortly. This will arrive through the yahoo system.

Should you have any questions with that, or if for some reason you do not receive it with 24 hours, please let me know.

Welcome to DAN!

:huepfenicon111:
I am so HAPPY! Even shed a few tears of joy... (sorry I think it's pms the tear thing)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts