Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Friday......June the 29th. 2012..............my new nut dog Charlie will have his testies removed.

I am looking forward to it being done.

Sorry Chuck, but you have no say in the matter.

I AM the Alpha bitch in this 'pack'.

and............... what I say...............goes. heehee

no more clacking and drooling, no more marking all over 20 acres all day long, no more cleaning of the balls while you lay on MY bed, no chance of you reproducing any younguns that are nuts like you ......................... :)

Please join me in saying.................so long, farewell to Chucks nuts this Friday!

·
Riley's Mom
527 Posts
This post made me LOL, thanks!

:D

Reactions: Sherryh and Darkevs

·
Da Boss
3,493 Posts
LOL I bet every male on this forum just shuddered!

Happy De Nutting day Chuck! :)

Reactions: Darkevs

·
Registered
88 Posts
When Atlas grew a brain aka had his nuts removed, the vet office evicted him just a few hours later because he was causing a scene. Apparently, he did not approve of the recovery accomodations.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Surely, good mommy that you are, you will be throwing one hell of a going away bachelor's party for Chuck.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well......................... I warned them of his seperation anxiety issue............. :)

As I left Charlie laying on the operating table at about 8:15 am., out cold, being prepped for de nutting................Vet said............he should be ready to go at about 3 pm.
Before I left the clinic I said...if Charlie wants to go home sooner, just let me know. :)

phone rings at 10:13 am....................Charlie WANTS to go home NOW! :)

Off to get Charlie right......NOW!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
He's probably one of their fastest to leave recovery and go straight home. On another note, you could bronze de nuts!

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
How did it go? I hope he is doing ok!

Reactions: Darkevs
1 - 20 of 22 Posts