Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· nutsaboutmydobes
2,128 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. I lost my boy to DCM/CHF in July so I know what you're going through. Take time to grieve for your loss, it feels pretty raw at the moment but with time it will get easier. Your beautiful girl is at peace now, free from this awful disease. I hope that gives you some comfort, i know it did for me.
Big hugs to you.

RIP sweet dobergirl. Sleep softly at the bridge.

· Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKA, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,772 Posts
So very sorry for your loss and so sorry you found DT under these circumstances. When you feel up to, please take a few moments to post some photos and tell us a little about your friend. DCM is a horrible disease for this breed.

· Registered
12,081 Posts
A dedication to your girl, that left her "paw prints" all over her family's loving heart:
- They are gone from our sight...but never our memory.
- Gone from our hearing...but never our hearts.
- Gone from our touch...but their presence is felt.
- And the love that they gave us, never departs.
lughna - so very sorry, for your loss, and the pain you now feel...your among friends here, that truly understand.

· sweep the leg
1,030 Posts
I am truly saddened for you - what an awful injustice to lose your girl this way. I hope that you are able to share some pics and stories when you are up to it. This is a safe place where others know what you're going thru and can offer comfort. RIP sweet girl.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.