Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get many good pics lol The dogs ran too fast and were always close to running us over in pack mode. lol. I figure I would just share what I managed to snap.

Hey guys..We're at the park...I need someone to play with. Who to chose?

Is it you? Sniff sniff....ehh. I don't think you're the one.

I found him! Mmm Labby you taste good too. *CHOMP*

Hey Labby! I got a stick that you can't have! Wanna chase me? (click to play..it's just a short clip of her teasing the Lab)

How about you ALL chase me! Dobermans love to be chased dontchaknow?

Well I'm tired now...Time to go home!

I'm beat. Night Y'all!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S. can some one tell me what breed of dog that big long-haired grey one is by the trashcan? He was cute.

here's another pic of him (not much better lol).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great pics! Wow, does she ever look like she's having a good time!
Aaaggh! She's got that little lab's whole head in her mouth!
lol, Trinity is a beautiful pup! *if she mysteriously disappears in the middle of the night, it wasn't me!* :)
Edit: That last pic of her all tuckered out is adorable! Awesome lighting.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Trinity's getting to be a good looking girl!

That looks like a perfectly good Dog Park. Plenty of shade and trees for the male dogs to pee on (one park we go to doesn't have anything for the dogs to pee on except the benches, so no one sits on them). And I like that water set-up with the hoses and a fence to tie your dog to while it gets washed.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Great pictures and she does look like one tired dobie girl!! She is very pretty!
I think that dog you asked about is maybe a Poodle/Lab??? Labredoodle..LOL!! It's hard to tell.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
It is hard to tell what kind of dog that is. Like Okie said, maybe a mix of some kind?? Your girl has a very sweet face. They are so good at playing "innocent" haha

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Your girl is so pretty, and it looks like she had a marvelous time!

I agree with Chaz about your park......pretty nice lookin' place :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
She is gorgeous, looks like she had a outstanding time.
Running around with a stick to funny. It's great to have a place where she is apart of a dog pack.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
She is a very pretty girl. Lots of fun!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
yeah getting a Dobe to keep still for pics is such fun(did i say fun i meant darn near impossible)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Looks like you both had a great day. Trinity has such a pretty face. Nice to see that Java isn't the only Dobe that chomps down on playmates - tends to freak some owners out though....

·
Registered
75 Posts
mariposa692001 said:
Kinda looks like an Irish Wolfhound to me...but don't they get really big? I wish we had a dog park around here, I would love that.
I thought that at first, too. Yes, they do get big. But I don't think they're very common... My money is on a labradoodle.

Irish Wolfhound:
Irish-wolfhound.jpg

Labradoodle:
Labradoodle.jpg
Labradoodle2.jpg

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow that is a pretty large dog there..that Irish Wolfhound! It was a huge dog...but I don't think it was as big. Labradoodle looks just about right. Thanks for that guys..Lovely fellow he was.

Wasn't that the dog is FraggleRock? hahah.

Trinity really enjoyed the compliments by the way guys! She did the happy bounce.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts