Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making a video of dangerous breeds. Preferably ones with kids or other animals. But I'll take any you can e-mail them to me at [email protected]

I just want to start making videos to put up on the internet. I like doing it and it can get the message across.

Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
?? Sorry I am confused. Could you explain some more please.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I think what dober girl is trying to say is: What the public preceives as dangerous breeds.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
oooohhhhhhhh. I thought she only wanted dangerous breeds pix. I was going to send pix of my teen agers.hehehe

cc

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
seriously dobergurl, you can take what you want from my gallery. I have pix in there of pollo in his Mardi Gras beads, and Cody with reindeer antlers on - also one of him trying to get into a bottle of black velvet, but you may not want to get into the who dangerous breed drinking thing. you know dangerous breeds make for mean drunks ;)

cc

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Codysmom said:
also one of him trying to get into a bottle of black velvet, but you may not want to get into the who dangerous breed drinking thing. you know dangerous breeds make for mean drunks ;)

cc
I've found that rum and vodka actually calm them down but watch it when they're drunk on tequilla and whiskey :3dbiggrin
Oh wait a minute... that's me that acts like that, not the dogs LOL

·
Registered
3,593 Posts

Feel free to use any others you find in the gallery
the kids in the one pic isnt anyone i know...and its a double "dangerous breed" with the rottweiler in it

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Very cute LD! Wow can't believe that Bassett didn't become lunch with those two dangerous dogs... yikes!

Dutchess seemed to be very intrigued by that boy!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Codysmom said:
oooohhhhhhhh. I thought she only wanted dangerous breeds pix. I was going to send pix of my teen agers.hehehe

cc
:3dbiggrin

I could throw in a couple too, my teenagers live in the twilight zone.

:help_up_2

·
Registered
357 Posts
i know you all probably seen these.. but here are some you can use! But maybe you dont want to cause hes still a puppy and not full grown?

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Heres one of my old Rottie

And pit/boxer mix

Bad Alien

1 - 16 of 16 Posts