Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone (other than the obvious Zephyr and eventermal!) going to be at the Dallas shows next weekend? I always like that show and I missed it last year. I was thinking about maybe going one day (probably Sunday..)

:nicejob:

·
Strong Ears
174 Posts
I am going to the Dallas shows to show my puppy. Coming from Houston area but I like 2 of the judges. Sunday is probably the best day of the 3 to go because the judge is Bill Shelton and he always seems to do a nice job. I always like the same type of bitch that he does. He is the main judge that I want to show my puppy to.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I won't be there but my friend's boy, Guinness should be being shown. Give a big Texas yell for him for me and a kiss and a hug. His roommate Carmen should also be showing. Very pretty, sexy red girl. Two nice Dobies.

Reactions: Jennie ATX

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish I could! How has Ziggy and the chi been by the way?
Good, thankfully! I still have to be super-vigilant with Ziggy.. when he gets too excited he is like a drunk donkey on amphetamines.. :lol: And then he is potentially dangerous to 4-5 lb. creatures. :lol: Deke acts like his leg was never broken, it's hard to believe. It still looks a little deformed though. :lol:

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Good, thankfully! I still have to be super-vigilant with Ziggy.. when he gets too excited he is like a drunk donkey on amphetamines.. :lol: And then he is potentially dangerous to 4-5 lb. creatures. :lol: Deke acts like his leg was never broken, it's hard to believe. It still looks a little deformed though. :lol:

Haha good to hear!! We need some new pics of them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts