Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
I really enjoy watching your movie/pictures, especially the jumps in the garden, and where he try to catch te bell's I don't know how you call it over there but here we call it bellen blazen! really really nice!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lyngr, maybe try it again, I don't know what time you tried but I was working on the page a little earlier and it could have caused you to get the red x. If you have dial up that could cause it too, because it would have to download first and that would take a bit of time. If you have broadband then your setting could be set to not allow them. I am not sure.

LapDog, they are so much fun to make. You should definitely try it.

Elly, we call them bubbles here and she loves chasing them.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That was great DK. I couldn't pick out my favorite part I liked the whole thing.

Reactions: DaKari

·
I Art Therefore I Am
3,813 Posts
lyngr, maybe try it again, I don't know what time you tried but I was working on the page a little earlier and it could have caused you to get the red x. If you have dial up that could cause it too, because it would have to download first and that would take a bit of time. If you have broadband then your setting could be set to not allow them. I am not sure.

LapDog, they are so much fun to make. You should definitely try it.

Elly, we call them bubbles here and she loves chasing them.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Tried it again and it worked! Thanks!

LOVE the bubble pic! What a nice tribute.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Great slideshow! I also took at look at your tribute to Nash - so impressed how sweet Da'Kari was with him as a pup. What a beautiful set of bookends they made!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
:clap: That was amazing, I smiled through it all!! She has become a very beautiful girl and you should be very proud of her. Well done DK! :clap:

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
She is lovely. Such a sweet face she looks gentle, with a kind heart. Now for you Missy I am truly impressed do you do graphics and things for a living or did you just learn along the way? Whichever whatever all I can say is "WOW" unbelievable. Nicely done with some emotional touches of Nash.

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Great slide show! The credits were cute too! :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She is lovely. Such a sweet face she looks gentle, with a kind heart. Now for you Missy I am truly impressed do you do graphics and things for a living or did you just learn along the way? Whichever whatever all I can say is "WOW" unbelievable. Nicely done with some emotional touches of Nash.

Nope, don't do graphics for a living LOL. But I do love to play with stuff. The movies aren't hard though, just open up your Windows Movie Maker and have fun.

My next project is one of my grandson Jude. Anyone a little older should have a good guess on what song I will be using! :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
My next project is one of my grandson Jude. Anyone a little older should have a good guess on what song I will be using!
oh come on Im young!!! and listen.... "HEY JUDE.........lalalalalalalalala" I dont know the exact words though...but I actually think lalallaa is part of the song...am I wrong!?:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts