Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is doing really well, turned 4 months a few days ago. Ears are coming along nicely, still posting them. Will wait till she is done teething to stop. Last vet check up went well, she is up to 30 lbs. 3 cups of acana puppy food a day and she eats every meal likes it's her last. Still working on slowing her eating down. Had the Invisible fence guys in to re mark the buried line so we can get Daisy used to it and the collar. It's coming along , she's getting the message when getting to close to the blue markers. We all love her to death and think some times we spoiler her to much lol. IMG_20210107_142547471_HDR.jpg IMG_20210107_141024605_HDR.jpg IMG_20210107_140945580_HDR.jpg

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
25,553 Posts
She's lovely. Was that her first experience with snow?

I used to throw snowballs for mine to catch. They would usually just let it go by and then find it in the snow where it buried itself. Sometimes they'd have to root around in the snow for it. I was always amazed that they could (and would) find the actual ball—I guess just making it with bare hands gave it enough smell that they could locate it. Dogs are amazing sometimes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
She is doing really well, turned 4 months a few days ago. Ears are coming along nicely, still posting them. Will wait till she is done teething to stop. Last vet check up went well, she is up to 30 lbs. 3 cups of acana puppy food a day and she eats every meal likes it's her last. Still working on slowing her eating down. Had the Invisible fence guys in to re mark the buried line so we can get Daisy used to it and the collar. It's coming along , she's getting the message when getting to close to the blue markers. We all love her to death and think some times we spoiler her to much lol. View attachment 136675 View attachment 136676 View attachment 136677
Hello fellow Canadian! Where are you out of? I'm in southern Ontario. She's a cutie. Mine is also red and close to same age.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes she is a cutie, every one loves her when they meet her for the first time.
She loves playing in the snow, her favorite thing is to pick up a scent and bury her face in the snow and follow it. LoL

Hello fellow Canadian! Where are you out of? I'm in southern Ontario. She's a cutie. Mine is also red and close to same age.
I'm just outside of Cambridge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts