Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
One Lucky Mama!
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D.A.N. is officially accepting new cases again. Below please find the guidelines for the types of cases D.A.N. will be accepting for the time being:

YES to dogs with euthansia dates
YES to dogs in need of medical assistance including pregnancy and injury

NO owner surrenders
NO craiglist dogs

These new guidelines will allow the case list to be more in line with the number of caseworkers and rescue space available.

If you know of a Doberman that has an euthansia date and/or is in need of medical assistance, including pregnancy and injury, please provide the following information to [email protected]:

• Dog's Age
  • Dog's Gender
  • Dog's Coloring
  • Cropped and/or Docked
  • Dog's Location
  • Dog's ID # (if in a pound)
  • Euthansia date (if applicable)
  • Medical issue (if applicable)
  • Photo (if possible)
  • Link to posting (if applicable)

If you are interested in helping D.A.N. assist Dobermans in need (ie: caseworker, transporter, foster parent, fundraising efforts, newsletter, etc.), please complete and submit the following form: Join DAN The more people who are involved with D.A.N., the more Dobermans we will be able to save!

Thank you for all you do on behalf of the breed we all love so very much!

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
In my opinion, this dog is definitely a mix and not pure Doberman (if there is any Doberman in there at all)- almost looks like some kind of Hound mix.

Just a reminder~ if you come across an URGENT Doberman in need, please forward the information to DAN (Doberman Assistance Network):

Attention: Individuals, Shelters or Rescues- if you are aware of a Doberman in urgent need of assistance, please send the following information to [email protected]

a. Name of rescue/person submitting request
b. Contact phone numbers
c. Shelter name/ID number/contact info (if applicable)
d. Location
f. Name of dog
g. Known health issues
h. Other pertinent information

·
Registered
667 Posts
Astra I joined DAN a few months ago and have only donated toys, collars and sent money via pay pal. Would be interested in helping with transport. I live in So California. Would I have to join again or could I send an email to someone. Thank you for all you do

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
Astra I joined DAN a few months ago and have only . Would be interested in helping with transport. I live in So California. Would I have to join again or could I send an email to someone. Thank you for all you do
PLEASE don't say that you have ONLY "donated toys, collars and sent money via pay pal"! That is FANTASTIC! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am sending you a PM in regards to helping with transports and who to contact :)

·
formally Doberdog
3,770 Posts
Reactions: Zeusy Boy's Mama

·
Banned
3,463 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
I emailed to join DAN a little while ago and have not heard anything back. I can not do a lot monetarily but want to help in any way I can. Transporting, paperwork, anything really. Should I send another email? I went through the link you posted. I'm in northern VA.

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
I emailed to join DAN a little while ago and have not heard anything back. I can not do a lot monetarily but want to help in any way I can. Transporting, paperwork, anything really. Should I send another email? I went through the link you posted. I'm in northern VA.
I'm sorry that your email was never responded to. Please go to this page Join DAN and fill out and submit the DAN enrollment form. If you don't get a response within a week please PM me here and I will personally forward your information to a DAN moderator. THANK YOU for wanting to join DAN :) Any help that you can give in any area will be greatly appreciated.

·
formally Doberdog
3,770 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts