Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am thinking about purchasing a 6 month old puppy from Alexander Dobermans (John Alexander of Florida). The puppy's sire is Best Cerber Alexander Velky Magnum (from Cyryl Best Cerber) and dam Alexander's Zsa Zsa Gabor (can't find any information on her really). I have always owned German Shepherds so this will be my first dobie therefore I do not know very much about bloodlines. Has anyone ever bought a dog from Alexander Dobermans or know anything about those bloodlines?

Thanks!

·
Got mutt?
13,643 Posts

·
Registered
4,704 Posts

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
This appears to be a subpar breeder, OP.

Reactions: Sam1491

·
Registered
16,038 Posts
No no no...if that is the pup. You can do much better for that amount of money, especially if the ears aren't cropped!

·
MOATS
1,922 Posts
Hi,
I am thinking about purchasing a 6 month old puppy from Alexander Dobermans (John Alexander of Florida). The puppy's sire is Best Cerber Alexander Velky Magnum (from Cyryl Best Cerber) and dam Alexander's Zsa Zsa Gabor (can't find any information on her really). I have always owned German Shepherds so this will be my first dobie therefore I do not know very much about bloodlines. Has anyone ever bought a dog from Alexander Dobermans or know anything about those bloodlines?

Thanks!
Orthopedic Foundation for Animals

Reactions: skoch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for that. Could you possibly help me decipher what exactly the results are? Or does that information just tell you that the test was done but doesn't tell you the results?

·
MOATS
1,922 Posts
Thank you for that. Could you possibly help me decipher what exactly the results are? Or does that information just tell you that the test was done but doesn't tell you the results?

The test results directly under Alexander's Zsa Zsa Gabor are for her. Only hips are listed, the result was excellent. Underneath that lists her sire (ROSSIISKIY KOLORIT LOGAN LEVALLEN) and dam (SHALIMAR'S BABY JENNIFER), if you click on them you can find more health testing results (hips, elbows, vwd, etc.), as well as research the pedigree further back. The the dogs listed are either full or half siblings, again with some health testing results.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts