Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any DTers going to be there? I know eventermal will be, but I've met her, and I'd like to meet some other DT folks!

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Any DTers going to be there? I know eventermal will be, but I've met her, and I'd like to meet some other DT folks!
Lol thaaaaanks!

Reactions: Zephyr

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Rude :sadcry:

I don't know if I will ever get over that. Sniff.

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Haha J, you better not show your face or all this character I'm building might have to bring you the beat down. Zephyr, you're on my list...better watch it.

Grrrr

Reactions: ZeldaRules

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
I will be there where is it located. would love to meet some fellow DTer's
Its at Houston farm and ranch. A Google search should give you the address. See you there :)

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Are "pet" dogs welcome?
Bring her at your own risk. They can ask any unenterd dog to leave. That being said, I bring my papillon sometimes and she is no show dog.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm leaving poor Mr. Nietzsche in the car on Saturday morning. He is a far cry from being a conformation dog, and he has no family jewels which would stand out quite a bit at such a venue. I don't want to deal with any odd looks or requests to remove him from the area, so I'll just let him nap in the car instead. :)

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
There is usually ob at this show. If you guys bring crates you should be fine.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm going to do my darnedest to come (love window shopping all the pretty entries, haha). I think I'll be leaving our greyhound at home though, as she vastly prefers to sleep on the couch and we already have one event this weekend ("Mom, why do you insist on dragging me to these things?!"), plus it would be a bit of a haul to turn around and take her home if needed = ) Not sure which day I'll be there, but I'm thinking probably Sunday. I never get to make it to these things, so I'm excited. Looks like there should be a pretty decent turnout. Perhaps I will run into some of y'all. I'll be the lone newbie wanderer, haha.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts