Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone on antoehr forum found this and put it up and I liked it so much i figured i would show it to ya'll. I haven't found out which site they found it on yet.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have this taken apart frame by frame and tattoo'd around my ankle. The graphic designer it belongs to is a friend of mine.

Twinkletoes said:
thats real nice..i found this one ages ago but havent found a use for it yet :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
I don't have a picture of that one, but here's the big one. It wasn't 100% done when this was taken, and I'm still not happy with the heads, but...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Blackdog said:
I don't have a picture of that one, but here's the big one. It wasn't 100% done when this was taken, and I'm still not happy with the heads, but...

the one on the left looks kinda pit bullish but the other one looks good

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Wow!! Awesome ink! I have a dragon on my leg, but that's it.... Hmmm, have been considering another one, maybe a dobe on my shoulder blade, I heard that the small of the back (as well as the back of the neck) is pretty ouchy, any merit to that?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yeah, kinda ouchy anywhere there's not a lot of padding underneath.

I have a dragon on my shoulder, too; a girl dragon with blue eyes and long lashes.

Lexus said:
Wow!! Awesome ink! I have a dragon on my leg, but that's it.... Hmmm, have been considering another one, maybe a dobe on my shoulder blade, I heard that the small of the back (as well as the back of the neck) is pretty ouchy, any merit to that?

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Blackdog said:
Yeah, kinda ouchy anywhere there's not a lot of padding underneath.

I have a dragon on my shoulder, too; a girl dragon with blue eyes and long lashes.
I'm so "pain intolerant" that anything is ouchy to me. I white-knuckled my knee the whole time the guy was doing the one on my leg. At one point half way through, he was like, do you want me to just STOP?
But yeah, the end that was closer to my ankle was more uncomfotable than higher up too.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Lexus said:
my gf just got one on her lower back yesterday, hurt just a little, but it wasnt that bad at all

·
Registered
281 Posts
TracyJo said:
Thanks for posting these... My dad does stained-glass, am going to have to send him this one as a pattern :)
snap! i just posted a link on stained glass dobie gifts before i saw this..i must have read your mind :jonkel:

I love stained glass and was looking for a dobie one and come across a few on ebay. does he sell or is it just for pleasure? :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts